Oh, she looks like she's chilling too, dressed warm and under quilts. I think the whole family just keeps passing this around and around and around! Tell her I hope she gets better! Aunt Lynnie
Jodi that stinks. I know you were only going for Aspen but you have to admit you were looking forward to it too. She is so cute even when she is sick. My kids don't deal well with pain so their pretty pathetic when they are sick..oh wait that's me too! Tell Aspen to feel better soon. Stacee said to say HI! She's not into blogging yet so I'll let you know when she picks it up!
5 comments:
Poor, poor Aspen. That is such a bum deal about missing the Princess on Ice. But, on a happier note, I love your sheets and bedding...very cute!!!
What a sweetie. Love your playlist, btw.
what a bummer!!
Oh, she looks like she's chilling too, dressed warm and under quilts. I think the whole family just keeps passing this around and around and around! Tell her I hope she gets better! Aunt Lynnie
Jodi that stinks. I know you were only going for Aspen but you have to admit you were looking forward to it too. She is so cute even when she is sick. My kids don't deal well with pain so their pretty pathetic when they are sick..oh wait that's me too! Tell Aspen to feel better soon. Stacee said to say HI! She's not into blogging yet so I'll let you know when she picks it up!
Post a Comment