This was the first year that these two adorable little kiddo's carved their pumpkins 100% by themselves (with safety knives of course)! Aspen realized the problem when you big the biggest pumpkin is that you have way more JUNK to clean out of your pumpkin! (NOTE to self: Using rubber gloves to clean out the pumpkins was a GENIUS idea. Remember to do it every year.)
The picture that's missing is the one I DON'T have (seriously-- I always have my camera but not on this occasion). My dad grew these pumpkins in his garden and over the summer we would stop by once a week and the kids would check the pumpkins. They were SO excited when it was finally time to pick their pumpkins out of the garden. And I forgot my camera.
My awesome mother-in-law sent me these darling cupcake holders. I love them! Really... how adorable are they? They go perfectly with a fresh batch of pumpkin cupcakes!
2 comments:
i told Warren the sole purpose of ATC training was to hook us all up! ~
I guess you heard. So Sat, we are probably going to Lagoon- but let's fiesta after Warren starts his new job next mon.
Good job to your kids on their pumpkins! Your cupcakes look yummy! Hey are you still big time into scrapbooking?
Post a Comment