Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

It's baseball season... and we love it!  Jackson has played T-ball before but this is his first year playing machine-pitch baseball.  I will admit that I kind of forced him into it at first but now he really likes it.  (And as for the forcing part-- I refuse to let my kids sit home all day playing video games and trading Pokemon cards... outside activity is a requirement!  So yes, I forced him to do baseball but he likes it now!)

Go PIRATES!  
The above picture was on opening day and it was FREEZING!

Thank goodness for the belt that comes with the baseball pants... otherwise his pants would be down around his ankles while running to first base!

3 comments:

Cammee said...

Love it!! Go Jackson!

Kerrilyn said...

Wow...would ya look at that form!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully with any luck, the weather won't be quite so cold anymore.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jackson! Way to go - just have lots of fun!!!

Love you,
Grandma Shauna