Friday, February 15, 2008

Finally Answering Kerrilyn's Tag

My friend Kerrilyn tagged me (quite awhile ago) and I'm finally getting around to it.

10 years ago... 1998....I was living in an apartment with a couple of great friends and going to school at Utah State. I was also devastated because my missionary had just left on his mission. I didn't "wait" so I clearly got over the devastation.

5 Things on my to do list today: Well today is about over but here goes!
1) Drink a diet coke
2) Take a bubble bath
3) Read my new Family Fun magazine (preferrably while I'm drinking diet coke IN the bathtub!)
4) Fold some laundry.
5) Watch tonight's episode of Psych.

Snacks that I enjoy: Ice cream is my biggest downfall. I LOVE ice cream. Breyer's has a new flavor called Triple Chocolate with dark chocolate, milk chocolate, and white chocolate. It is so good! I also consider diet coke a "snack" that I totally enjoy!

What I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire:
Pay off any existing bills.
Invest A LOT and live off the interest. :o)
Save for my kids' college, weddings etc.
Share with my family and pay off their houses.
Buy a beach house in San Diego.
Travel... a lot.

3 of my bad habits:
1) Not exercising enough
2) Watching reality t.v. shows
3) I have a small spending disorder at times.

5 places I have lived:
American Fork, Smithfield, Logan, Springville, Eagle Mountain

5 jobs that I have had:
Nurse's Aide- Terrace Grove
Home Health Aide- Alpine Home Care
Secretary at Utah State
Secretary in IV Therapy at Utah Valley Hospital
Secretary to the Assistant Superintendent of Alpine School District

5 things people don't know about me: (my life is kind of an open book... this one is hard)
1. I have over 60 pairs of shoes (If the shoe fits... buy it in every color!)
2. I have absolutely no desire to go back to school and finish a degree (although I hope my attitude about that might change one day.
3. I once had my tongue pierced. (I am not proud of this. But you might not have known it so I listed it).
4. I own every season of Scrubs on dvd.
5. I sometimes only use half a bottle of lotion or bubble bath and then throw the rest away. I get tired of the same smell over and over.


If you want to be tagged.... go ahead and fill this sucker out!

2 comments:

Cody and Mindy said...

Jodi- yea I finally found you...OK so I'm just stupid and didn't know all I had to do was click on your name to find your blog address. I'm really slow. So I loved looking at your blog tonight..Dang cute family. I have a list of a few of my fav blogs and you just made it to the top. I forget how dang cute and funny you are and I had a blast reading your posts. I'm so glad to see you so happy and doing so good. I'll keep in touch. Tell your mom Hi for me too!

Kerrilyn said...

That only took you like FOREVER!!!!!!!! Good job, I am so proud of you. And the shoe thing...I knew there was a reason I loved you...there is nothing better than a good pair of shoes to complete any outfit.