
I am not afraid at all to admit that I am an American Idol addict. In fact, I say it quite proudly-- I just love it! I have *FAITHFULLY* watched American Idol since season 1 (and on a side note, Kelly Clarkson was my fave). One year, the American Idol tour came to Salt Lake and I even went to that.
Aspen watches with me occasionally and it's so cute to hear her commentary on the contestants' outfits, song choice, etc. In fact, one time while watching the show (she was a mere 4 years old) after one contestant sang, Aspen looked at me and said, "Well, I wonder what Simon will say now!" I laughed hysterically. More recently I came upon her playing "Barbie Idol" in her bedroom and one of the boy Barbies was, of course, Simon! Needless to say, I called my mom and had her bring my New Kids on the Block doll stage so Aspen could have a real stage for her Barbie Idol contest (thanks for holding onto my NKOTB paraphenilia, Mom... I thought it would be of some value one day)!
I always look so forward to the upcoming season of American Idol however, it is okay that this season has come to an end because now I will have a little more free time and not be so glued to the t.v.
1 comment:
Jodi, you are the one that got me hooked on Idol...Thanks a lot!!
Post a Comment